The error "102 err_connection_refused" indicates a faulty Internet connection.
- First check whether the TouchBOX is correctly connected to the Internet.
- In addition, check whether all cables from the TouchBOX to the Internet connection are correctly connected and e.g. the router is properly switched on.
- In many cases, it may be sufficient for the router to be able to run for approximately 10 seconds from the power supply.
- In addition, the status lamps on the TouchBOX's network connection can be used to display an indicator for faulty wiring.
If the TochBOX continues to display the same error, please check the Prerequisites for production under the following link: Prerequisites
Operating with a Smake EPS system
This error can also occur with the operation of a Smake EPS system. The error can be displayed here in the following cases:
- The IP address of the EPS system has changed.
- In this case, the new IP address must be entered in the TouchBOX configuration. be deposited
- The mode of the EPS system is not correct.
- Here the following article can help you: Stand-Alone- and System-Mode