- Install the TouchBox on the machine.
- Set up the TouchBox using the wizard.
make sure you have the device QR-Code
- Create a new network drive, which is linked to the hotfolder of the TouchBox.
On the TouchBox under Configuration you can define a folder.
- Check with a Hangtag of a random order if there is a file in the hotfolder after scanning.
- When a file is created, you have done everything right.
- Now create a local folder on your PC, for example under drive C -> "c:\hotfolder".
- Now open the Kornit software QuickP and change the hotfolder to the folder you just created.
- restart the QuickP software.
- Download the Smake-Copy Programm.
- Start the file "setup.exe" and follow the installation instructions.
- Start the file "FileSync.exe" the program starts hidden in the Windows Tray, with a double click you can show it.
- go to the settings
- In the following window you have to enter the device code, this is the code you used to set up the TouchBox. You can either enter it with the keyboard or connect a barcode scanner to your PC and scan the code.
- after saving click with a double click on the field "Timeout in seconds" to unlock the configuration of the paths.
- First you specify the source folder, that is the drive you have mounted where the generated file is located.
- Next, under "Destination", select the local folder you have created. Example: C:\hotfolder
you have also set this folder in QuickP.
- go to "Save parameter" and restart the program.