In this article we describe how you can use a normal browser like Google Chrome as a workstation instead of a TouchBOX.
How to set up
- Log in to your production administration
- Under "Equipment", select the menu item "Workstations".
- Select the Workstation that you want to use, or create a new Workstation
- Switch on the right side in the "Setup" from TouchBOX to Browser
- Click on "Connect". This will open a new Window for entering the "Pairing Code"
- Now switch to the workstation where the browser you want to connect to is running.
Open the following URL in the browser: https://go.smake.com/workstation
- Enter the shown Pairing Code in the Browser Window from the step above and click on "Add"
- Now the Status changed to "Connected" and the Browser on the other Workstation will shown the Login mask
The Setup is now complete, and you can use the Browser the same way like the TouchBOX